Skype is a community, and members of a community must respect each other as human beings. Skype therefore asks you not to get involved in any unwanted profane, offensive, obscene or sexual exchanges or to attempt to harm a young person in any way.
Please go to Inhope’s site if you would like information on reporting illegal use and content on the internet.
Skype asks that you do not:
- Use vulgar, profane, offensive or obscene language.
- Post or request sexually explicit images or other offensive content.
- Exploit a minor in any way.
- Use racially, religiously or sexually offensive language.
- Discuss illegal activity, such as how to get drugs and how to make bombs.
- Ask for or offer sexually explicit images, and/or material harmful to children.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Skype user that is unwanted.
- Infringe anyone else's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to any copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- Impersonate or represent Skype.
- Link to content not allowed on Skype.com.
- Try and get a Skype’s member's password or other account information.
- Post or request personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18).