We have some new updates for you
15/09/2020 | Team Skype | What's new
The Skype team has been working hard on adding new functionality to Skype, and with 8.64 released on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, and iPad, you can now customize your message reaction picker. Make sure you’re up to date on the latest version of Skype.
Sometimes, you just want the perfect emoji at your fingertips without having to dig through hundreds of reactions. Or maybe you have an emoji that you use all the time that should be front and center. Now you can set up your reaction picker in the way that works best for you.
How to customize your message reaction picker:
1. Select the smiley face icon next to the message you want to react to.
2. Select the Customize Reactions icon.
3. Select the minus icon next to any reactions you want to remove from your reaction picker.
4. Select the plus icon next to any reactions you want to add to your reaction picker.
You can select more icons from the various categories at the bottom of the Customize Reactions window.
5. Select Done to save your customized reaction picker.
Your new reactions will appear when you select the smiley face icon next to any message.
We’d love to hear from you in the Skype Community, where millions from around the world have registered to share their experience, feedback and Skype expertise.